Hello, we’re Pixgrade and we’re happy to help you install your mobile presets for Adobe Lightroom. If you have any questions about installing your presets please feel free to send us an email: email@example.com
For Android users :
- Grab your phone and install the Lightroom Mobile App (if you haven’t yet).
- Download the ‘download mobile’ file at your pixgrade account and open it.
- zip file and store it.
- Open your Lightroom app, create new album by click +, choose a name and save.
- Add the preset photos from your device into the album and save.
- Open the photo (DNG), press the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Create preset’
- Give your preset a name (we recommend to use the file names we gave you)
- Tap on Select > all & save it.
- Now you can find your preset under the presets tab.
- Please repeat again for every preset file.