Hello, we’re Pixgrade and we’re happy to help you install your desktop presets for Adobe Lightroom. If you have any questions about installing your presets please feel free to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
__MacOS users (Lightroom Classic)
1. Open Lightroom CC (make sure it is updated to the new version)
2. Go to Lightroom > Preferences.
3. Click the “Preset” section at the top.
4. Click the “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”.
5. Ignore the folder that highlights, and instead go up to the Camera Raw folder and open it.
6. Open the Settings folder and copy your .xmp presets files into this folder.
7. Restart Photoshop or Lightroom Classic and the presets/profiles should be installed.
__MacOS users (Lightroom CC)
1. Open Lightroom CC and access the Presets panel.
2. Next, click on the “…” drop down and select Import Presets.
3. Navigate to the folder containing the .xmp files and select it to import into Lightroom CC.
Your profiles will then install and are ready to use.