Welcome to Pixgrade
1) Hello, we are Pixgrade and we are happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Pixgrade’ it is because that is who we are and we own and run Pixgrade and its websites.
2) Pixgrade helps millions of people around the world get the best out of their pictures. When you create an account with Pixgrade and accept these terms you become a member of our community.
3) All items on Pixgrade are made and owned by us, meaning that you cannot re-sell, or re-distribute items. You may not give or sell the presets to your customers, or other parties. Please note: it is not allowed to send the Lightroom settings within your products to your customers or other parties.
4)During your time with us you agree to follow the rules outlined in the terms below so please read and understand them.
Buying & Licensing
5) Pixgrade account:To buy an item from the Pixgrade webshop you have to create an account on our website. You can read more about the membership in the following section.
6) Buying:When using Place order on the checkout page you will be redirected to a payment method provider.
7) License:When you buy an item, you acquire the right to use that item; you’re not actually acquiring the item itself. What you get includes a license directly from Pixgrade to use that item.
After the purchaseone of our products, the Pixgrade product license applies(Find the License here). This license also applies if you download an item that someone else has bought for you (because anyone downloading an item needs to be a Pixgrade member).
8) Buyer support:When you have any problems while/with downloading your items from your account you can reach to us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Terms of purchase:When you buy a Pixgrade item you’re doing so on the following terms:
- you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen product (for example: for mobile or desktop), and that you have chosen appropriately;
- Every purchase is final;
- you cannot cancel the completed purchase of an item;
- we do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on our Pixgrade webshop. So we advise that you download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
- once you buy or download an item and the item has been paid for, you acquire a license to use the item under the terms set out in the license;
- Pixgrade retains ownership of the item;
- your relevant details may be provided to our Pixgrade staff members of the item in order to facilitate the transaction, for example for invoicing and item support services by email: email@example.com
10) Currency conversion costs:You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on Pixgrade. Your bank does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees.
11) Taxes:The prices you find in our webshop are composed with taxes.
(a) Dutch VAT. Prices and fees for supplies made to you in connection with these terms includes Dutch VAT. For more information on European VAT as they apply to buyers, see:VAT Information in the Netherlands.
Account & membership
12 ) Age:You need to be 18 years or olderto become a member or to buy items. If you are under the age of 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items with their permission.
13) Your responsibility:You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for a Pixgrade account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your account is not transferable, that also means that you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any use of the Pixgrade sites including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password. If you have a Pixgrade account, keep your password secure and do not let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there is any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately. You cannot use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions.
14) Pixgrade account:Our membership is free. When you become a member you get a Pixgrade account that is accessible from any of our Pixgradesites. Your membership will allow you to ‘buy’ (license) items and download them from your account.
15) Billing account:We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
17) Payment options:The payment processors we work with are: American Express, Bancontact, IDEAL, Maestro, Mastercard, Paypal, Sepa, Visa.
19) Refund requests:We will assess refund requests (if you have a Pixgrade account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of Pixgrade items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations such as the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
20) Refund payment:If we decide to issue a refund (if you have a Pixgrade account), this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was purchased using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Any payment made to you will be made in EUR (euro) under the rules of the payment method.
21) Consumer protection Law:Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless a refund is required under the Pixgrade Refund Rules or Dutch consumer law.
Our use of your information
23) Responsibility:We strongly recommend that you do not make your contact details public on the Pixgrade website or our Social media accounts or in any public communications through the Pixgrade sites. Contact details include your email address, street address, and phone number. If you do, it must not be for any reason prohibited and you do so at your own risk!
Modifications & Inaccuracies
24) Inaccuracy or incompleteness:In order to provide exceptional service, and accuracy, we regularly update the products and services on the Pixgrade websites. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
24) Modifications:Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Pixgrade items and websites.
25) Changes to Pixgrade’s Terms:We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our community know about the changes. You can also keep track of whether changes have been made to our terms by referring to the version and effective date at the footer of the terms. You can close your Pixgrade Account and terminate your agreement with us at any time if you do not agree to the changes. However, if you continue to use Pixgrade’s webshops after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
26) What we own:We own all the Pixgrade content that we have put on Pixgrade websites (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the Pixgrade sites, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on Pixgrade websites. We own all the trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names on Pixgrade (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our Pixgrade content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
Laws & Dispute
27) Applicable Laws:We control and operate Pixgrade from our offices in The Netherlands. The laws of Netherlands govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the court in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands for the resolution of any dispute between us.
If you have any questions about our Terms or refund policy please contact us: by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org