Just to be clear, our sites include all those that are owned and operated within Pixgrade like pixgrade.com, pixgrade.nl, and other sites we operate.
What are cookies?
Typically, there are two types of tracking technologies we use on our sites:
1. Functional Cookies: these are not the type you eat they are actually a small data file sent from a server to your web browser or mobile device that is stored on your browser cache or mobile device. Functional cookies are required for a service or webshop to function. For example, these are files that keep track of what is in your shopping cart.
2. Analytical Cookies: These kinds of cookies collect and store data to keep track of visitor statistics, for example. This gives us a better insight into how the website works. The Analytical cookies that Pixgrade uses do not have any consequences for your privacy.
There are ways you can control your cookies preferences and set whether you want to accept or reject cookies (see what your options are below).
What do we do with these technologies?
We use these tracking technologies for a few general purposes like;
1. To allow our sites to function correctly;
2. To understand how our sites are functioning and to inform any improvements
in performance and our services;
3. To enhance your experience on our sites and provide functionality that means
for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our sites or to record what purchases you’ve made on our sites.
Your options when it comes to cookies.
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Use these links to find out more information about cookie settings for these common browsers:
Just keep in mind that if you disable cookies and similar technologies there might be some functionality that will not work or not operate correctly on our sites.